Complaint Review: Sara Freder

• Updated: Mon, September 06, 2004

• Reported By:Stilfontein Africa
Sara Freder
Raboiillet Cedex, Other France

Sara-freder psychic Ripoff I paid 29 us dollars for help from her after she hassled me for months on end Raboiillet Cedex France

I have paid 29 US dollars for information to help me in my financial difficulties. The only information I received was info that she stated will be given for free anyway. What I paid for is unknown to me.

After I paid via credit card, her correspondence with me ended abruptly, and there is no way that I can contact her.

I immediately knew that this was a scam when I received a free forecast which contained the exact information I received from her months ago. I assumed that this info has also been sent to millions of other suckers like me.

I hope that people like her can be taken off the internet! I also wish that she pay me double the amount for her penalty.

Victor
Stilfontein
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2004 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Freder/Raboiillet-Cedex-Other/Sara-freder-psychic-Ripoff-I-paid-29-us-dollars-for-help-from-her-after-she-hassled-me-for-107206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Freder