Complaint Review: Sara Freder

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:fairfield California
Sara Freder
sarafreder.com Internet France

Sara Freder I paid sara freder 29.00 to give me 7 lucky numbers and she was to tell me exactly when to use the numbers. Well I received the numbers and then she wanted another $240.00 and what she promised was not what she sent. France

I paid Sara Freder $29.00 for 7 lucky numbers and was told she would tell exactly when to use the numbers. Two days later I received a e-mail from her with the 7 lucky numbers and asking for an additional amount of $240.00. When I odered the orginal she said I would not only receive the lucky 7 numbers but would tell me when to use them. This was not included. On ger web site I clicked on the money back guarantee and thered is no way to contact her. I want my money back. She is nothing but a ripoff.

Cindy
fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Freder/internet/Sara-Freder-I-paid-sara-freder-2900-to-give-me-7-lucky-numbers-and-she-was-to-tell-me-exa-253857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Freder