Complaint Review: Sara Freder

• Reported By:Singapore Asia
Sara Freder
BP 94 78513 Rambouillet Cedex FRANCE Internet France

Sara Freder psychic ripoff Cedex France Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: cancel your current card

I truly felt so stupid now, especially after I have already given out my credit card details to pay US$34.90 for something so worthless, it is exactly the same generic clairvoyance as all the 'victims' have received and asking for more money.

What makes it worst is to find out about the 'fraud/scam' only I have submitted all my details before doing a search on the net as I got suspicious and only read all about this NOW! I am truly shocked that so many other people around the world have already fallen for this 'fraud'!

Although I do agree with Selene of New York that we fell for it as we were going through a rough patch in life and needed some consolation in other ways/means, however, I felt that someone or some authority should step in to do something about this.

I will take this a lesson learnt, but what truly worries me now is since they do have my credit card details, will they cheat me of more money by illegally transacting more $ without my knowledge in future.

Can someone pls kindly offer me kind advise if you have been through the same predicament before?

I think I saw one name from Singapore who filed a similar report back in August 2004. Will greatly appreciate your sharing of experience and kind advice if you see this report. Thanks.

Cindy
Singapore
Singapore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2005 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Freder/internet/Sara-Freder-psychic-ripoff-Cedex-France-Internet-135725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Freder

#1 Consumer Suggestion

cancel your current card

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

Hi cindy,
The possibility exists that more money will be taken from your current credit card. The only way to protect yourself is to cancel your current card and get a new one issued. In the future learn from this mistake. There is no such thing as a psychic period, it was always and will continue to be simply a scam.