Complaint Review: Sara Freder

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
Sara Freder
78513 RAMBOUILLET Cedex FRANCE Nationwide U.S.A.

Sara Freder She is a ripp off Cedex France

Sara Freder is a ripp off. I dont understand why when you ask for a simple free horoscope is then tells you, that you need to send you money. I was going to send you money, but something told me not too, after I said i could not pay the amount then she told me my life was miserable and the only way is could be change is if she helped me. She then tried to charge me 10, then 120, and then 240 saying that she was given me a discount because it really would cost me 480. Please any one who does not, please beware, of the things this women can do. She is a fraud. I know i did not fall into her trapped due to the fact i did my research and i found this site. If it was not for this site i would have been ripped off.

Monkey123
Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Freder/nationwide/Sara-Freder-She-is-a-ripp-off-Cedex-France-272381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Freder