Complaint Review: Sara-Freder.com,pasqalina

• Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Hafnarfjordur Europe
Sara-Freder.com,pasqalina
Sara-Freder.com Internet U.S.A.

Sara-Freder.com,pasqalina ripoff,psychic Sara-freder aka pasqalina let me pay 96$ to get my free clairvoyance horoscope i havent got any horoscope or nothing just paid her money Internet

I went on this website Sara-Freder.com and she offered free clairvoyance horoscope. When i ahad finished filling my date of birth and everything i send it. I got back from her a litle information to keep me curius. She reveled my lucky number and sectret of abundance, what a crab!! I paid her 96 $ and i found it weired right after i paid and got this sectret of abundance crab i went on the internet to find somthing more about this person, i whish that i did look before i sendit her my money.

Hello, dear bk8744,
As I promised to you, I have made your Free Personal Horoscope, I have good news to tell you, You can consult it now on my site:

Your third gift: http://www.sara-freder.com/html/secret-of-abundance.asp?

You can count on my assistance.
Your devoted Sara Freder.

If you have any kind of problem to read your clairvoyance,
contact me: sara@sara-freder.com

You are receiving this email because
you have registered for my free personal horoscope.
If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, please go to http://www.sara-freder.com/divers/remove.asp?
or answer this email with "REMOVE" in the subject
Ragga
Hafnarfjordur
Iceland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Fredercompasqalina/internet/Sara-Fredercompasqalina-ripoffpsychic-Sara-freder-aka-pasqalina-let-me-pay-96-to-get-m-112722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara-Freder.com,pasqalina