Complaint Review: Sara Lagg

• Reported By: Had enough! — South Dakota United States of America
Sara Lagg
SF,SD SF, South Dakota United States of America

Sara Lagg Rude, mean, hateful SF, South Dakota

*Author of original report: fatty still at it

*Author of original report: no a rebuttal, an addition

She is the worst neighbor I've ever had the displeasure of living next to. She is loud, screaming, yelling at her children sometimes until 11pm. Her kids kick the walls, stomp/jump up & down on the floor, slam doors, throw rocks at your window & put sticks in my a/c unit. I once tried asking her to be quiet & she slammed the door in my face! Her 3 or so year old daughter called my 5 year old a bitch. Nice huh?

Her guests park in my assigned space & when I complainedthey started using someone elses assigned spot. She pmlys her m usic or tvtil after midnight most nights & all weekend. I can't stand being home when she is. I've asked around and big surprise NO ONE around here likes her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Lagg/SF-South-Dakota-/Sara-Lagg-Rude-mean-hateful-SF-South-Dakota-869646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Lagg

fatty still at it

AUTHOR: out ta there! - ()

I was moving out of my town home yesterday when this fatty that has yet to attend a weight watchers meeting starting screaming at me but this time I yelled back at this hideous ogre.  I am so happy that I no longer have to live near this beast!  Sara Lagg can have her affordable housing because she certainly fits in well with the other trash that inhabits that place.

no a rebuttal, an addition

AUTHOR: Had enough! - ()

Better watch out because if you say something this "woman", that is deperately in need of Weight Watchers & Proactiv, doesn't like she becomes a big crybaby!  You yell at me in the parking lot I will stand up to you, I am not afraid of you.  Unlike you I am NOT eternal trash!  OOOOO better go tattle ASAP!  BTW stupid you can't get a restraining order because someone deals the s*** back to you.  Funniest part is this gross slob is in HUMAN RESOURCES!  HA!  apparently HR no means you have no morals, personal hygiene, manners or class.

Run along now nasty, I don't know how you tricked one man much less TWO into sleeping with you.