Complaint Review: Sara Lordon (Server and Bartender) Cheesecake Factory Palm Beach Gardens Florida

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Bob Blumfield — Jupiter Florida Florida USA
11800 Lake Victoria Gardens Palm Beach Gardens, Florida United States of America

Sara Lordon (Server and Bartender) Cheesecake Factory Palm Beach Gardens Florida Sara Lordon is rude and very temperamental. I used to eat at Cheesecake factory all of the time but she made it very hard to eat there since she attacked me and threatened me. I met her on Plenty of F stalker,threatening to poison me and kill me and ruin my life and business Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

*Author of original report: Picture of Sara Lordon Sober for the First Day of Her Adult Life

Sara Lordon threatened to poison my food if I ever ate at her Cheesecake Factory. She is a Bartender and a server so I can never go there and eat or drink. She threatened to ruin my business and my life. She is bipolar and anemic. She has dark brown hair and wears glasses sometimes. She drives a beat up bug that is messed up from drunk driving. She wears a baseball cap a lot so she is not noticed in public because of her sickness. I met her on Plenty of fish and she used me to try to get a free service from my business. We only kissed and it was an awesome kiss but I realized the passion she put into it was because she wanted something from me so I asked her and she went crazy and started making threats and I had to block her from my phone and she came on to rip off report and lied about my business to get back at me. Seems like she got mad because I refused my services to her. Anyway she is the type that would do something to your food if you looked at her wrong or gave her a bad tip. She told me how revengeful she is and she proved it after making a false report about me on this site!!! Stay away from that place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Lordon-Server-and-Bartender-Cheesecake-Factory-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/Sara-Lordon-Server-and-Bartender-Cheesecake-Factory-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-Sara-Lord-1003129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Lordon (Server and Bartender) Cheesecake Factory Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Picture of Sara Lordon Sober for the First Day of Her Adult Life

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

Read all of the comments and you will see the last ones proving she was an alcoholic and most likel;y relapsed if you have seen her car lately!!!