Complaint Review: Sara Outlet

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Gayle — La Verne California United States of America
Sara Outlet

Sara Outlet Cheap Product, Refunds Non-Existant , Internet

I purchased 2 cell phone covers back in February 2012 for my iPhone 4S.  When I placed the order on-line I didn't know I was ordering from China.  When I got the covers I ordered they didn't fit my phone.  It wasn't until I was looking on their website on how to return them that I noticed they were in China.  I wrapped up the items in the original packaging and mailed them back to China (not cheap).  This was all done in March, 2012.  I have been contacting them for 6 months playing email tag.  They told me I had to send the confirmation number from the post office. I did.  Then they said I had to send a copy of my order.  I did.  Then then told me I need proof of sending back to them.  I gave it to them.  Now today they told me they never received them.

I wish I could tell the world to not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Outlet/internet/Sara-Outlet-Cheap-Product-Refunds-Non-Existant-Internet-946057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Outlet