Complaint Review: Sara Outlet

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Megan — Wake forest North Carolina United States of America
Sara Outlet

Sara Outlet Saraoutlet.com Liar. Scam. False information. NO CUSTOMER SURVICE!!! Internet

I ordered some stuff off of this website about a month ago.  They claimed that my order would be shipped within 15-30 days.  I am now on day 30 and have not received my order. I contacted the company about 20 days in and never received any kind of reply.  When I check my order status it always says "processing."

Upon reading reviews, I realized that other people have had similar problems with this site.  One person even claimed she contacted the site via phone and email and got shady answers.  She begged for a refund and never received it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Outlet/internet/Sara-Outlet-Saraoutletcom-Liar-Scam-False-information-NO-CUSTOMER-SURVICE-Internet-882953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Outlet