Complaint Review: Sara-freder Psychic

• Updated: Thu, December 21, 2006

• Reported By:port elizabeth Yukon
Sara-freder Psychic
www.sara-freder.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Sara-freder Psychic Scam Almost caught by sara-freder's scam, but thanks for warning me! I just saved $100. ripoff France, internet

I was surfing on the web and came across sara-freder's pop up ads twice, so I went to her site where she offered a free reading, which I took. Her report was quite good, but she told me that I would receive a great deal of money within 7 days and that I was such a lucky person. But inorder to be ready to receive this money, I needed her help, prayers, talisman etc. which would cost me $100 or else my life would be hell, and lonely forever. No one wants that!

So in a frenzy I proceeded to fill out the payment section. While I was doing this something said to me,"go and check if anyone has complained about her". And I came across this site. Thank You so much for warning me. You have saved me $100. Now that I think of it, if I am so lucky and she saw this large sum of money coming in 7 days, what would I need her help for then? If it is coming, it will come.(because I am Soooo lucky). Thanks again.

port elizabeth, Yukon
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2006 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-freder-Psychic/nationwide/Sara-freder-Psychic-Scam-Almost-caught-by-sara-freders-scam-but-thanks-for-warning-me-I-226585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara-freder Psychic