Complaint Review: SaraOutlet

• Reported By: Clint — Marion North Carolina United States of America
SaraOutlet

SaraOutlet Take the money and run Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order was sent

*Consumer Comment: I also have been a victim of Saraoutlet, and the Sara Affrin Corporation.

Bad Customer Experience
Epic Failure as a Business

I purchased 4 items from Saraoutlet in October 2011. It is now January 2012 and I still do not have the items I purchased.

I have inquired on four separate occasions as to why I have not received
the items. I was told in early December that the items had been held in
Customs, and that they were shipped in two separate packages. My last
two inquiries have gone unanswered.

After two additional inquiries and a complaint posted on another site
now they wish to offer me a refund. I know better than to go for that
one. I refuse to be satisfied until I receive the items that I ordered
and paid for and was assured would be delivered within 30 days.

A business is only as good as the people who run it.

It is my desire to say something good about every business I deal with.
So far I can't say anything good about this business.

Guess where I won't be shopping in the future?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaraOutlet/internet/SaraOutlet-Take-the-money-and-run-Internet-821043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaraOutlet

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order was sent

AUTHOR: Sha - (Singapore)

Order was sent. Customer even acknowledged it and he received the items. This report was a hasty one and we believe now customer has a different view on us.

I also have been a victim of Saraoutlet, and the Sara Affrin Corporation.

AUTHOR: Diana - (United States of America)

My story is quite similar to yours in the great state of NC! I too ordered items in October of 2011. I at least received a partial order in November, and have emailed many times querying the rest of my order.

They have either emailed me back that it is in the mail, or will be mailed soon.

They even charged me shipping charges, even though their site says that shipping is free!

I even emailed the corporate office at the Sara Affrin Corporation, thinking someone over there cared. I was sadly mistaken. No one there bothered to email me back.

They had also stopped responding to my pleads for help, but they did reply back this last week when I emailed them to tell them that after several emails to them, they have yet to respond back to me, and send me the balance of my order. I told them in my email that I thought they were thieves and liars. They replied back to tell me they were not thieves, and they did send my order. Their email, in my opinion, suggested that I need to verify the shipping information I gave them, as if it's my fault that I need not receive my complete order. I think they are playing games with me at my expense, and I would like to know if there is anything that can be done about being victimize by this company?

There must be many more stories out there about unsuspecting consumers being ripped off by Saraoutlet, and the Sara Affrin Corporation. In good faith, I thought I was doing business with a reputable company, only to be scammed by their unethical business practices. Is there any legal support out there for innocent hard working people getting robbed by these oversees unethical companies like Saraoutlet?

Please, NC and I cannot be the only two victims of the Sara Affrin Corporation. Is there any restitution for the middle class worker wanting just returns for goods and services our hard earn monies buy?

What I have learned from this experience, and from the Sara Affrin Corporation is to not do any business with any oversees companies. At least in the US, I can reach out to the BBB for help.

Please may we hear from you, if you too have been a victim of Saraoutlet, and the Sara Affrin Corporation!

exact