Complaint Review: Sarafreder

• Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Sarafreder
, Quebec Canada

Sara freder She ripped me off. I have sent her approximatly 300 dollars total. She claims to know me and that she can help me. Quebec

*Consumer Suggestion: BEWARE OF SARA FREDER/PASQUALINA

Why is it that these people are online taking advantage of people who are down on there luck of money and love? I trusted her and she totally took advantage of me. I'm a fool!!!!!

Lorraine
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarafreder/Quebec/Sara-freder-She-ripped-me-off-I-have-sent-her-approximatly-300-dollars-total-She-claims-140496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarafreder

#1 Consumer Suggestion

BEWARE OF SARA FREDER/PASQUALINA

AUTHOR: Anna - (Canada)

Sara Freder sent me 2 reports about my life claiming how difficult it is and that she can make it better. How on earth she knows who I am? I refused to cooperate because all psychics are rip-offs!
Ladies, please start trusting yourselves and built your own confidence. Who said that life is easy?
Learn to handle your difficulties yourself with the help from God. When I am down I pray to God and ask him to help me. He never failed me yet and never asked me for any money. Prayers are FREE!

Next time when someone (anyone) asks for your money, think twice! Spend it on yourself!