Complaint Review: Sarah Johnson

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:colchester Vermont
Sarah Johnson
www.directdatajobs.com - yhoo/nationwide Internet U.S.A.

Sarah Johnson The company took the money that I stupidly paid and never sent any further information. Nocontact number or cd's (with business info on) was ever sent to me. Also no return e-mail address Internet

I am writing to report that Sarah Johnson ripped me off for the $42.25 that I trustingly(albeit stupidly) sent for the supposed "Work At Home" business. I never received any information(instructional cd's or phone # or e-mail address)to help me along in the business, so I sit here stupidly living with the fact that I got ripped off and will most likely never see that hard earned money again!!

Kara
colchester, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarah-Johnson/internet/Sarah-Johnson-The-company-took-the-money-that-I-stupidly-paid-and-never-sent-any-further-i-431563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarah Johnson