Complaint Review: Sarah Levine and Betsy G Montalvo

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: M.A. — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Sarah Levine and Betsy G Montalvo
575 Lexington Avenue New York, New York United States of America

Sarah Levine and Betsy G Montalvo All Well Staffing Inc. Years of fraud and shameless scandle New York, New York

I was hired by Prestige LPN for flu shot season. My first paycheck didn't go through and I received it back on mail. I called the company several times and no answer. I checked the website and I noticed the website was down. I had an emergency call number Sara Levine where she said she had no idea what was going on and that she will get back to me the next day. Several days passed and she never called me however I continued to do my job and the shifts that I was assigned to do. I received my 2nd paycheck where I noticed the name of the company was changed to All Well Staffing Inc. I called Sara again and her husband Edward Gonzalez said I have nothing to do with this you should talk to my wife and hung up on me.

After a bit of search I found out that the company is under Edward Gonzalez name and has been registered under his name for awhile but under different addresses.

Edward Gonzalez
 668 Jefferson Place
 Bronx, NY 10456
Record last updated on 22-Oct-2012.
Sarah Levine may also be known as Betsy G Montalvo ??????
President of All Well Staffing, Inc.
575 Lexington Avenue
4th FloorNew York City, NY 10022

I have talked to Department of Labor and they informed me that initially they have registered a company under name of Golden Apple then they have changed it to Prestige LPN and now they are staffing as All Well Staffing. They continue to rip off their employees and manage to get away with it, since they change the name of the company and the name of their employer so that they don't get cut.

I recently received my W2 from Prestige LPN and All Well Staffing, both from the same accountant and stamped same day (so no point of them denying that these 2 companies are not related). Am I suppose to pay taxes for an income that it was never paid????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarah-Levine-and-Betsy-G-Montalvo/New-York-New-York-10022/Sarah-Levine-and-Betsy-G-Montalvo-All-Well-Staffing-Inc-Years-of-fraud-and-shameless-sc-1017594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarah Levine and Betsy G Montalvo