Complaint Review: Sarah Parker

• Updated: Sun, June 22, 2014

• Reported By: Robin — coconut creek Florida
Sarah Parker
Nationwide USA

Sarah Parker Anything that has Sarah, Parker or similar. Uses various email addresses, and they usually contain some version of the name. It may only be prk or something. Sarah Parker: Selling a car on Craigslist and uses a sad story to direct you to eBay to purchase. Nationwide

I was looking to purchase a car on Craigslist and came across a too good to be true deal for this:

Car Top Of The Line.Toyota Camry,,,Covered During - $1708

It is a 2005 Camry (or so it says). I emailed the seller because no number was provided. I received an email back which stated, "

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 12:12 PM, Sarah Parker <sprkero@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for contacting me about my 2005 Toyota Camry that I have for sale. The car is in great shape (73k miles, automatic transmission and a engine 3.0L V6 PFI DOHC 24V ). I'm the first owner. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident...I do have the title, clear. I am selling it at this final price of $1,687 because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I, along with my daughter decided to sell the house and so we moved to my brother in Washington trying to start a new life.

I want to use eBay services for the safety of both of us so if you're interested in purchasing the car just email me with your full name, address including the zip code and phone number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

I look forward to hearing from you"

Of course this seemed suspicious to me, so after initially emailing them back with my info and a sympathetic message, I researched the internet using the given email address and name.

I found very quickly that this person is a scammer. The name Sarah Parker, or some version of it has been used for similar scams using eBay and Craigslist, and I am sure other sites.

Beware this individual in particular (I am sure this is not their real name however) and watch out for this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarah-Parker/nationwide/Sarah-Parker-Anything-that-has-Sarah-Parker-or-similar-Uses-various-email-addresses-an-1156616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarah Parker