Complaint Review: Sarah Phelps and Terry Newell

• Reported By: Honest Person — Webster Texas USA
Sarah Phelps and Terry Newell
Shark Circle Texas City, Texas United States of America

Sarah Phelps and Terry Newell Scammers by Nature Texas City Texas

I was scammed by Sarah Phelps and Terry Newell.  They pretended to be IKE victims.  I agreed to a weekly payment to allow them to short term lease my house.  Well the first check bounced - the second payment her Aunt was sick in the hospital.  I felt something wrong by the second week.  We could never hook-up for payment.  I googled them b/c I have had bad experiences before and just laughed at my luck.  What losers.  I feel for their niceness, but they are crooks.  I will show up tonight with the police and show them just how nice I can be. People beware of these two. Their ways will catch up with them and I firmly believe they will get what they deserve.  Sarah seems to be the ring leader and has her boyfriend by the neck. She does not know how to spell or talk correctly.  She is constantly on her phone so I knew something was wrong when I couldn't get a hold of her. Let me repeat myself - WHAT LOSERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarah-Phelps-and-Terry-Newell/Texas-City-Texas-77591/Sarah-Phelps-and-Terry-Newell-Scammers-by-Nature-Texas-City-Texas-487778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarah Phelps and Terry Newell