Complaint Review: Sarah Phelps/Teacup Kings

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 26, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Sarah Phelps/Teacup Kings
hoobly.com Houston-area Or Dallas-area, Texas U.S.A.

Sarah Phelps/Teacup Kings SCAM artist - lies and cheats you out of your money! Good at playing the "vicitm" but don't believe her. Houston-area Or Dallas-area Texas

*Consumer Comment: Update on Sarah "the thief and liar" Phelps

*Consumer Comment: Status?

*Author of original report: I've been scamed too

*Author of original report: Criminal charges pending

Do NOT buy a dog from Teacup Kings/Sarah Phelps. She is a liar and a scam artist. I purchased a dog from her in December 2008. I paid through PayPal and arranged to meet her to get the dog on Christmas eve. However, she claimed she was in an accident and could not deliver the dog. I was offered a refund, but PayPal denied it twice because she did not have enough funds in her bank account to cover it. She promised on multiple occasions to send the money (via PayPal, money order, even Western Union.) It never happened. Finally she agreed to give me the dog. I set up TWO separate meeting times with her; both times she never showed. She always has an excuse why she doesn't have the money or the dog. Basically, she is a liar and a scam artist.

I have filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's office regarding this matter. I have filed multiple complaints with PayPal. I am not the only person who has complained to PayPal; they told me she is not allowed to use their services anymore. (I did inform them that she does attempt to use her sister Emily's PayPal account.)

I'm sure there will be a response from "meanpeople" about how I am telling lies and that she really is a good person. It will be in the typical poor grammar/spelling that Sarah uses in all her emails. (You'd think she could use some of the money she steals from people and go back to school to get an education - or at least buy a dictionary and grammar guide.)

Sarah Phelps is a LIAR and a SCAM ARTIST!!!

SarahIsAScamArtist
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarah-PhelpsTeacup-Kings/Houston-area-Or-Dallas-area-Texas/Sarah-PhelpsTeacup-Kings-SCAM-artist-lies-and-cheats-you-out-of-your-money-Good-at-pl-433752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarah Phelps/Teacup Kings

Update on Sarah "the thief and liar" Phelps

AUTHOR: SarahPhelpsSucks - (USA)

Just want to update this report - I gave this thief chance after chance to send me payment for the $1000 she STOLE from me.  December 24th was a year since this occured and all I've ever gotten from her is one excuse after another.  So, the paper work with the DA has officially been filed and, as posted in the original post, if you have been scammed by this thief and liar, please please PLEASE call the number for the DA (given above) and file your own report.  If you just want to add your name to my report, email or call me:

(((Redacted)))

I've given her more chances than she deserves.  The DA said the more people that file a complaint against her, the more ammunition they have to pursue legal action.  This thief and liar needs to be stopped.  I am considering calling the DA in the Dallas/Ft Worth area to see if anything can be done there since this thief apparently works out of Houston and Dallas.

Status?

AUTHOR: Stanislaus112 - (U.S.A.)

I'm actually just wondering the status of the legal action against Ms. Phelps. I worked in collections for a while, and I was wondering how the AG handles things like this in Texas.

Shame for you that since this has went criminal instead of staying civil you'll probably have alot more trouble recovering your money (depending on if jailtime is involved). Anyway, any updates on how this is being handled, and/or disposition would be appreciated.

I've been scamed too

AUTHOR: Sarahscamedme - (U.S.A.)

Hi, How can I get ahold with you? I've been scamed by Sarah Phelps too and I want to file a lawsuit, I want to exchange stories and find a way to get our money back, please send me an e-mail to sarahscamedme@gmail.com

I'm sure working together we can hunt down this theft and get our money back.

Criminal charges pending

AUTHOR: Sarahisascamartist - (U.S.A.)

The Harris County District Attorney's Office is now investigating this matter. Anyone who has been ripped off by this liar and thief is encouraged to contact the Harris County District Attorney's Office and file a report. The number is 713-755-5836.

While I may never get my money back from this lowlife piece of scum, I will pursue all legal avenues to ensure she is punished to the full extent of the law.