Complaint Review: Sarah outlet

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Sarah outlet
Internet China

Sarah outlet Never received items. Stole. Internet fraud. Liars. Internet

Ordered from this website almost 30 days ago. Have yet to receive items I paid for. The status of my order says "complete" but it's obviously not complete. They sent me a "review the items you bought" email today. Um I haven't received my items?? If you go to their website and click on customer reviews, and try to write one, it directs you to their "reviews email" where all the reviews get filtered. The reviews on the website are all fake. I'm just glad my order was only $10. So much for "free shipping". This should teach us not to buy from China. Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarah-outlet/internet/Sarah-outlet-Never-received-items-Stole-Internet-fraud-Liars-Internet-972680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarah outlet