Complaint Review: Sarahsrecruiting or SR

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Pruett512 — Cedar City Utah United States of America
Sarahsrecruiting or SR
7491 N Federal Hwy c5 332, Boca Raton, fl 33487 Internet United States of America

Sarahsrecruiting or SR contaced me by email and said they had tried to call about a job offer, never did. Told me to schedule an appointment online and apply for the job online. Told me the salary. Gave a list of how to app Internet

Sarah Recruiting or SR emailed me about a job that they wanted me to apply for. The person sending the email was Sarah Blade in the Human Resources department of the company.

Sarah opened the email by stating that she had tried to call me with the phone number on my resume. She never called and I made sure to check my caller ID. She then went on to say that they wanted to schedule a meeting with me and that I was to do it online. She states that it is not a face-to-face interview because the company is web based and they want me to see what the company has to offer.

She states the compensation will be $70k to $75k and that it will be discussed in detail. She then gives me 3 step instructions on how "to begin the process of scheduling a Company Overview" with the company.

Step one is to fill out the Online Application following the secure link, step two is to wait for a confirmation email from the Human Resources Department. Then step three is to "be responsive and prompt in my communications with the Human Resources Department in the application and overview process."

Sarah then ends with a salutation and after that there is a link to review the positions available. Then it gives the company information and states that it is all copyrighted and any reproduction of the email is prohibited unless consent is given.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarahsrecruiting-or-SR/internet/Sarahsrecruiting-or-SR-contaced-me-by-email-and-said-they-had-tried-to-call-about-a-job-o-927066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarahsrecruiting or SR