Complaint Review: Saraoutlet.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — Longwood Florida Virgin Islands (US)
Saraoutlet.com
Internet or China Wholesale company Internet United States of America

Saraoutlet.com Stole my money, never shipped my items and will not respond to my emails. They are thieves and liars. Internet

Ok, I have ordered from a lot of the different China wholesale companies and have never had an experience quite like this one. I placed my order with Saraoutlet(hereafter- SO) on 5/12. The website said 4 days to process orders. I had a small order, a little over $20, so I didn't think it would take too long, HA! After a week it still said processing. I sent an email, the response~ Oops! We had a "tech" issue, we'll get it out ASAP. Well, it still says processing(6/15/2012) and now I can't get anyone to email me back to have a conversation about anything.

I DID go to PayPal and contact the email address they have for customer service there, but they are a separate company that handles SO's checkout's and payments, so I have been sending them copies of all the emails that I have been sending to SO. They need to know who they are working with. Since they accept the money that SO never returns, they are, in essence, accomplices to internet theft/fraud.

I have sent messages to the support address and the customer service address and no one has responded. I left messages on the live chat that is NEVER live. I asked for a refund on the live chat message, and I finally got a one sentence response, would you like to see it? The response shows how little they care about their customers:

~~~~~~~~~~ Can we confirm that you are requesting for a refund.

After we receive an e-mail confirming that you would like a refund, we would effect it within 5 business days. ~~~~~~~~~~ Yup, that's it! nothing else. No apology, no we are sorry, can we do this for you? or this? Or blah... blah... blah. I sent them back a message saying that I wanted the refund! I never got the products!! And I was not willing to take the chance that I ever would. Well, I have not received my refund and I am so pissed my ears must be smoking.

I, like the person before me, want to find others who have been screwed by them as well. I can only imagine the number of people out there. I am a little shocked that the 2 other people that wrote about SO waited as long as they did for their items. The one thing that might be different is that my order never went from processing to shipped. That's why I only gave them the month, IF they had shipped my order it would be different, but it does not matter now. I found the same items at another company(in China. ACK!!) lol!! that I had A LOT of pre-order conversations with before ordering.

Never again will I order from a company in China that I have not ordered from before or I do not talk to several times before I order to make sure there is actually a live person that is there and cares about the business. This company is untrustworthy, unreliable and has horribly unethical business practices. My advice....BUYER BEWARE!!!!

I am new to this site, so I am sorry if this is too long.

Also, if it is possible for you to contact me, I can give you the names of some companies that I have used and liked. Again, I don't know if this system allows that, but if it does...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saraoutletcom/internet/Saraoutletcom-Stole-my-money-never-shipped-my-items-and-will-not-respond-to-my-emails-898251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saraoutlet.com