Complaint Review: Saratoga Classics

• Reported By: anonymous — San Marcos Texas
Saratoga Classics
, Select State/Province USA

Saratoga Classics Bait and switch GANSEVOORT New York

I ordered a headlamp.  They told me $40 for the light.  Then I told him I needed the bracket the light attached to and he quoted me an extra $25 for the bracket.  At the end he added $20 shipping.  They sent me only a light without a bracket.  Today he told me that there is no bracket and he charged me the entire $85 for a used headlamp.  He told me he would not refund the money charged for the bracket nor would he be shipping me one.  This place is a rip off.  Say away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saratoga-Classics/Select-StateProvince/Saratoga-Classics-Bait-and-switch-GANSEVOORT-New-York-1070095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saratoga Classics