Complaint Review: Saratoga Mystique, Saratoga Pianos, Mike Prisco

• Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: ER271 — Glens Falls New York United States of America
Saratoga Mystique, Saratoga Pianos, Mike Prisco
Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Internet United States of America

Saratoga Mystique, Saratoga Pianos, Mike Prisco Saratoga Pianos, Mike Prisco Mike Prisco at Saratoga Mystique and Saratoga Pianos Ripped Me off for $30,000. Internet

*Consumer Comment: SARATOGA MYSTIQUE PIANO / CO-OWNERS MICHAEL & MAGDALENA "MAGGIE" PRISCO

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our company has been harassed by this liar

*Consumer Comment: GOOGLE: "prisco Homeowners Beware" FOR CBS NEWS INVESTIGATION ON MICHAEL PRISCO (CONSTRUCTION WORKER .... NOW CLAIMING TO BE A MASTER PIANO REBUILDER AND CO-OWNER WITH WIFE MAGDALENA "MAGGIE" PRISCO

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Statements

I am a piano teacher and my husband and I wanted to buy a piano from Saratoga Pianos and Mike Prisco who also operates Saratoga Mystique in Saratoga Springs, NY.

My husband and I asked Mr. Prisco to purchase and rebuild a Steinway Grand model A Grand for us in mahogany. He told us he was trained at Steinway by Angelo Andino, a great rebuilder, and that he did better work than anyone.  He was religious and introduced us to his wife Maggie and seemed nice.

Since we were purchasing piano for our new home and that he was going to buy the piano and do the complete rebuilding, he demanded all the money, $30,000. payment in full.  Since the price was good compared to $50,000. we saw elsewhere, we decided to do it. At that time, in Sept. of 2008, he was all smiles.  He had a rebuilding shop in S. Glens Falls and would be doing all the work there.

A year later, after many phone calls, he kept telling us work was taking longer than expected. He then said he had to move from his shop. Then he was getting divorced. Each time his tone was more aggressive and nastier.  We never heard from him, we always had to call.  Often he would say he was on another call and did not call back.

Finally, we went to the store in Saratoga and confronted him. He started yelling at us that WE were harrassing HIM and that he did take our job out of good faith and WE had done him wrong somehow.  He started yelling and screaming and kicked us out of the shop. We were so rattled and upset we went to the Police station right down the road.  They advised us to go to the District Attorney.

It turns out Mr. Prisco and his wife and their businesses have many similar complaints and legal actions against him from people all over not just locally.  I also turns out that Mr. Prisco is a convicted felon.

We now are pursuing legal restitution in the court of law.

THIS GUY IS TRULY A LIAR AND A THIEF!

E.R. Glens Falls, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saratoga-Mystique-Saratoga-Pianos-Mike-Prisco/internet/Saratoga-Mystique-Saratoga-Pianos-Mike-Prisco-Saratoga-Pianos-Mike-Prisco-Mike-Prisco-a-604807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saratoga Mystique, Saratoga Pianos, Mike Prisco

SARATOGA MYSTIQUE PIANO / CO-OWNERS MICHAEL & MAGDALENA "MAGGIE" PRISCO

AUTHOR: DeanP - (United States of America)

GOOGLE: "prisco Homeowners Beware" FOR CBS NEWS INVESTIGATION ON MICHAEL PRISCO (CONSTRUCTION WORKER ... NOW CLAIMING TO BE A “MASTER PIANO REBUILDER" AND CO-OWNER WITH WIFE MAGDALENA "MAGGIE" PRISCO OF SARATOGA MYSTIQUE PIANO (FORMERLY SARATOGA AND MAGDALENA HOUSE OF PIANOS). Contact your local police department and the Better Business Bureau for further information.  Can also contact the FBI for wire transfers of $10,000 or more.  I live in the Albany, N.Y area so I am well aware of this. Thank You. FOR CONSUMER REVIEWS: GOOGLE: “Michael Prisco piano” or www.ripoffreport.com or www.complaintsboard.com MICHAEL PRISCO AS POSTED IN HIS OWN WORDS:http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ogm4C76iFx0J:www.musicinstrumentshops.com/in/gansevoort-ny+hobby+michael+prisco+piano+for+my+wife&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com"Five years ago we got began as a hobby collecting and restoring pianos for our own private collection. I purchased a piano for my wife and paid a piano rebuilder locally to rebuild it so long as I could aid. I am Michael D. Prisco and as a musician of three decades playing five instruments including voice, I know what a nice instrument sounds like."Saratoga Mystique Piano2 Wallingford Crt, Ganesvoort, New York 12831

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our company has been harassed by this liar

AUTHOR: larry - (United States of America)

There is someone going around saying deceiving false statements. Please read the article that is being referred to and see how this company did respond to the clients and make things right. This individual goes around taking articles and switching the truth around, even associating us with people and businesses we have nothing to do with. Some people have stalkers and this is ours, God will deal with them. We are always willing to work with our clients. We have never had business dealings with the FBI, never had criminal business dealings, nor dealings with the many fake names and stories that are used to create articles by this individual. This person make up projects that we've never done and then act like their unhappy. They are being investigated in their long list of computer activity adding up that is being traced and we will keep you updated. Feel free to contact the people that they involve, as we are!

If we have done anything that is being claimed then please produce the receipts on line of the transactions as well and we will certainly take care of you. Certainly you have documents of these transactions that you make up!!!!

Owner- Maggie

(518) 210-4505

AUTHOR: DeanP - (United States of America)

GOOGLE: "prisco Homeowners Beware" FOR CBS NEWS INVESTIGATION ON MICHAEL PRISCO (CONSTRUCTION WORKER .... NOW CLAIMING TO BE A MASTER PIANO REBUILDER AND CO-OWNER WITH WIFE MAGDALENA "MAGGIE" PRISCO OF SARATOGA MYSTIQUE PIANO (FORMERLY SARATOGA AND MAGDALENA HOUSE OF PIANOS).Contact your local police department and the Better Business Bureau for further information.Can also contact your local office of the FBI if losses exceed $10,000 or more in wire transfers.I live in the Albany, N.Y area so I am well aware of this.Thank You.

FOR CONSUMER REVIEWS: GOOGLE: Michael Prisco piano or www.ripoffreport.com or (((ROR redacted)))

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Statements

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

Mr. E.G from Glens Falls who we have no record of, Mr. Anonoumous, fake id, feel free to call anytime and stop by my showroom, my business has NEVER received this money or had this type of transaction. If you can show me a receipt of such a transaction, Ill be more than glad to help you.

It is sad in this day and age when people with a wicked heart can stoop so low as to anounoumousy go on line and write absolute LIES and speak evil of someones good and try and assassinate ones character with fictitious stories.

My piano industry friends who continue to write and print out such slanderous lies that they orchestrate, should consider another tactic in trying to sell their products to clients. Obviously you have aggression and an unpeaceful soul, please feel free to call anytime (518) 701-0308 & (518) 210-4505, I would gladly speak with you as to whatever your real issue is.

Please, control your harassing madness and wicked games. You know who you are!