Complaint Review: Sargoon Merza

Sargoon Merza Fraud, Rip Off, Scammer Pheonix Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: American Express

*Author of original report: Sargon Merza - Fraud, Con Artist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Correction

I paid Sargon Merza in Scottsdale Arizona $7,500 for credit repair services and Sargon Merza stated to me that it would take 2 months to be repaired.

It is now 6 months and he is not returning my calls. Avoid this guy like the plauge. He claims to be a Christian Body Builder, but he is nothing but a low life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sargoon-Merza/Pheonix-Arizona/Sargoon-Merza-Fraud-Rip-Off-Scammer-Pheonix-Arizona-1130866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sargoon Merza

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

American Express

AUTHOR: SargonMerza - (USA)

I am currently employed with American Express.I work within the Open Top Client Group.I do work with the Business Platinum Card,if you have questions,you can always call in and ask for me directly.I will be looked up,and you will be transferred directly to me.As far as credit repair goes,I've never done it before,in my life.Im willing to provide proof of my entire work history dating back to the age of 15.I would implore you to provide proof,and not attack someone personally for what you claim is a business matter.The only reason I take the time to reply to a provocation like this is because I care about my reputation and how my clients view me.I am always transparent,and anyone who has worked with me in the past would say the same.To put it simply,I wouldn't be doing what I do,if I wasn't someone who could be trusted.Im sorry that you have to resort to repeadedly insulting me and making false claims but I have no problems with you or anyone,for that matter.I wish you well in finding who took your money.That is not right, and I am in your corner, in thinking that there should be a solution to what happened to you.I just am not the person you are looking for,or think I am.I hope you have a great day

Sargon Merza - Fraud, Con Artist

AUTHOR: megal - ()

This guy is nothing but a liar. I posted his ACTUAL picture. Met him in person and he is still doubting me. Avoid him like the plauge. He offers fraudulent credit repair services and claims that he can get you a platinum Amex card with a $50,000 limit. I should have known this was a scam.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Correction

AUTHOR: SargonMerza - ()

I have never done credit repair in my life. Im afraid you have me mixed up with someone else. As odd as my name may seem, I am not the only Sargon Merza in Arizona. I worked at Cox Communications for 7 years and have been employed with American Express since June. I am sorry for what you went through, but I am not responsible and do not appreciate being categorized as someone who is not honest. I take pride in having integrity in all that I do. I have dealt with thousands of clients and have never had a complaint. I am passionate about what I do and the way my clients view me. I would appreciate it if you make sure you are dealing with the right person before saying things about me. I am a Christian and I do bodybuild on the side.Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope it helps you find the real person who gave you a bad experience.