Complaint Review: Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Carson

• Reported By:eaton Indiana
Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Carson
angelac@intrnic.com Internet France

Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Curtis ripoff Internet

I received several emails from Angela Carson\Curtis stating that she was to send me an astrology report for 59.95$ US, I wrote (her) back stating that I could not afford that fee and she replied to my email, stating the fee would be dropped to 25$ US. I sent my credit card information and waited, after 9 days of not receiving my report, I emailed (www.astro-group.com) and informed them to cancel my report, unknowing that my account had already been debited 25.39$ US. It is now 2 months later and I still have not received any report. She also sent email from these web addresses, (pro16.abac.com) and (angelac@intrnic.com).

eaton, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2005 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarl-Atoll-Le-Tourne-FR-Angela-Carson/internet/Sarl-Atoll-Le-Tourne-FR-Angela-Curtis-ripoff-Internet-161784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Carson