Complaint Review: Sarmadtabokhi

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Gringos — Leander Texas United States of America
701 W Longspur Blvd # 2034 Austin, Texas United States of America

Sarmadtabokhi Sarmad's Mechanic Service Sarmad's Mechanic Service did very bad job, sloppy. Bad mechanic ruined my steering column Austin, Texas

SCAMMER! THIS IDIOT RUINED MY CAR! Hired this guy to fix my steering column  Well, after he "claimed" he was almost done he told me he had to get one more part but had to get my money ($250) up front. I went along with it because he sounded like he knew what he was talking about and gave him the $$$.

Next day haven't heard from him and I have to leave for work and I discover my CAR ISN'T RUNNING!!! It was running perfectly before he touched it. My steering column is still broke, now my car won't drive (it was running just fine before!), and now I can't get a hold of him. Stay away unless you want him to f*** up your car and charge you for it!!

He was very lazy, was showing up every day (for three days) at 1:00 pm and work for two hours and left. Has very strong accent, he is from middle eastern. barely speaks English, his wife or whatever travel  with him to every job and translates his broken English to a potencial customer. Dont hire him, dont give he money up front. dont believe on him..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarmadtabokhi/Austin-Texas-78641/Sarmadtabokhi-Sarmads-Mechanic-Service-Sarmads-Mechanic-Service-did-very-bad-job-sloppy-976398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarmadtabokhi