Complaint Review: Sar's Automobile Co

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Shezzer — Oregon
Sar's Automobile Co
P.O. Box 778 seattle, Washington USA

Sar's Automobile Co Cannon, Tom Fraud, Fake Employment, Theft seattle Washington

This all started while I was looking for a job online using a mobile app called indeed job search. I came across one called Sar's Automobile Company. To make a long story Short, I applied and later faxed my application. A man named Cannon Tom who is completely fraud talked with me about the Job. He explained everything simple in the beginning. Saying how I Would be payed 450$ every Saturday. The fishy part was after when He said there will be a 2,700$ payment for me. He wanted me to cash It in. I did that thinking it was just company money that I had to hold as apart of my position in the "company" which was office assistant. After I made the deposit, my bank put it on hold. The next day is when Disaster started. At this point the bank found out it was a counterfeit check. They quickly closed my account, which I'm glad. Because this man would have asked me to send him my own banks money. The problem now is that this man or oganization behind this scam has my identity. I am in danger and in need of help. Because at this point literally anything can happen to me. I am unemployed and have little to no resources.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sars-Automobile-Co/seattle-Washington-98111/Sars-Automobile-Co-Cannon-Tom-Fraud-Fake-Employment-Theft-seattle-Washington-1087624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sar's Automobile Co