Complaint Review: Sassafras rooms

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Stefanie — Ocala Florida United States of America
Sassafras rooms

Sassafras rooms Charged me for a product that was never delivered and will not refund money nor respond at all Internet

I found a great on line website to order decorative items for my new baby's room (hand painted canvas, etc).  I placed my order and quickly received an e-mail confirming my order.  A couple weeks later they e-mailed again stating that my order was 1 week out.  My credit card was charged at that time.  That was 5 weeks ago.  Since then, their website cannot be found on the internet, they will not respond to any of my e-mails I have sent inquiring about this order, and they have not delivered my order or refunded my money as requested.  They advertise on facebook, pinterest, etc. and I was very excited about their work.  Now I wish I had never placed an order with them as they seem to no longer exist after they got and charged my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sassafras-rooms/internet/Sassafras-rooms-Charged-me-for-a-product-that-was-never-delivered-and-will-not-refund-mon-939160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sassafras rooms