Complaint Review: Sassie Shop - Secret Shopper Online

• Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:St Paul Minnesota
Sassie Shop - Secret Shopper Online
www.Sassieshop.com Internet U.S.A.

Sassi Shop Sassie Shop secret shopper service online contacted me without me first contacting them Internet

A few days ago a received an email from a "Laurie Hines" from Sassi shopper services. It basically said that I had signed up for a mystery shopper service and to click a link to confirm my account. Well I never signed up for this (or any kind of service online for that matter) so instead of confirming I sent her a reply asking to be taken off the mailing list and to delete my account because I never made one.

She responded (rudely) that they had the correct name and email and so therefore I clearly did.

Now a few red flags were going up. She was being pushy not to mention there are ways to get an email and name without needing an actual person to sign up for a service. She also listed an address that I had apparently signed up with. It was a Blaine, MN address and I live in St Paul.

I told her in another reply to once again delete my account. The address was not correct. And I did not sign up. She responded again rudely and I have no clue if my account was actually terminated or not.

I am not sure if this is a scam (maybe to get me to click on the link as part of a phishing scheme?) I am not sure. I do know that I never asked for the emails. She became suspiciously rude when I politely emailed back a request to delete my account. And she was very reluctant to believe that I did not sign up and was angry that I would not just click the link and confirm. All my red flags are up for this site and I would be weary of the service and any emails from them.

K
St Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sassie-Shop-Secret-Shopper-Online/internet/Sassi-Shop-Sassie-Shop-secret-shopper-service-online-contacted-me-without-me-first-contact-388411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sassie Shop - Secret Shopper Online