Complaint Review: SatPro

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2007

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
SatPro
280 W Renner Rd Richardson, Texas U.S.A.

SatPro what happened? ripoff Richardson Texas

*Consumer Comment: Try your bank

SatPro installed my Dish Network, and I never had a problem with the service. There was a technician who I would call whenever I needed help with a feature that I had trouble with. They charge me $6.48 a month so that if something happens to my receiver they will replace it.

I don't really care about that so much, but I had trouble with my remote control today and called my technician contact and his number was disconnected. I tried their other published phone numbers: 972-265-8490; 903-438-2094; 972-907-2001; 972-675-8475 -- ALL disconnected! Where is my $6.48 a month going? It seems very odd that I cannot reach anyone from SatPro in Dallas.

Once, about a year ago, they accidentally charged me $648 and I became overdrawn on my checking account. It was a nightmare to fix and I did get the money back, and they apologized and offered to pay my bank fees for being overdrawn but it was still a big hassle. I want to cut off access to my $6.48 a month in case that happens again -- I cannot get a hold of them any longer!

If you want Dish Network or Direct TV I think it is better to just go directly to them. It always costs to have a middleman.

Diana
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2007 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SatPro/Richardson-Texas-75080/SatPro-what-happened-ripoff-Richardson-Texas-266901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SatPro

Try your bank

AUTHOR: MLS582 - ()

Try your bank, if you can not contact Satpro.tv- because the bank is where the money came from, to sent to them. Your bank can put a stop to it - because their talking money without service provided. You need to stop the flow of money.