Complaint Review: Satellite Tv Cube

Satellite Tv Cube
satellitetvcube.com Internet U.S.A.

Satellite Tv Cube TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Satellite TV Cube - answer by Support Team

I purchased this piece of crap product today and quickly realized it is nothing like the website advertised. Totally useless software. The website makes it sound like you are going to get all these top channels in the US, oh and all over the world too. The crap that does stream in is total junk.

I sent an email to the company for a refund but given the piece of crap product I received, I don't expect a response from these scumbags. I will place a dipute with my credit card company. That's probably my only option at this point.

DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE FROM WWW.SATELLITETVCUBE.COM

Joeny
carmel, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2007 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Satellite-Tv-Cube/internet/Satellite-Tv-Cube-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-Internet-Internet-274832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Satellite Tv Cube

Satellite TV Cube - answer by Support Team

AUTHOR: Satellite Tv Cube - (Greece)

Dear Mr N,

We appreciate that your are dissatisfied with Satellite TV Cube, but was it necessary
to post here in such a shrill fashion before we had had even 24hrs to get your email
and respond?

You will note that we refunded your money no questions asked under our 30 day money
back guarantee within 2 days of your order, within 24hrs of your email.

It is shooting from the hip in this way that gets RipOffReport.com its bad reputation
for misleading potential consumers about a company.

We had no idea about this unfair post until we found it in a random search of the
Internet.