Complaint Review: Sathyadeep Musical Palace

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Anita — Melbourne Other Australia
Sathyadeep Musical Palace
Beside Vysya Bank Internet United States of America

Sathyadeep Musical Palace Ashish Shrivastava Such a Rip-off, Do not be fooled! Internet

Where do I begin.........Sathyadeep Musical Palace - I ordered an musical instrument via the internet at this establishment and to find out that they do not stick to their promise as I never got the musical instrument nor my refund to the amount of USD995.   I have been wairing for more that four months and am still chasing for my refund but in vain.  Have tried contacting Ashish but he does not answer my calls or replies my mails.  I have learnt my lesson and will not transact any form of online purchases with anyone from India - once bitten, twice shy!  For those out there who are thinking of puchasing any form of musical instrument from this establishment:STOP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sathyadeep-Musical-Palace/internet/Sathyadeep-Musical-Palace-Ashish-Shrivastava-Such-a-Rip-off-Do-not-be-fooled-Internet-832640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sathyadeep Musical Palace