Complaint Review: Satisfactionassured/Jianwen Li

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — kton California United States of America
Satisfactionassured/Jianwen Li
columbus, Ohio United States of America

Satisfactionassured/Jianwen Li Satisfactionassured Ebay Store / Jianwen Li / POSSIBLY JIUZHAIGOUTRAVEL (BEIJING)/ POSSIBLY Thompson Roberto (robertothompson@163.com) SATISFACTIONASSURED (EBAY) JIANWEN LI HAVE MY ITEM AND MY MONEY,AND I SUSPECT WORSE columbus, Ohio

I bought two tablets from this seller, with warranty's. One was virtually impossible to load apps onto. After reading how shady these guys are, I decided to return one tablet (teen liked the other, but charger already broken). After sending one back, I decided to upgrade instead of exchange. Seller asked that I pay $40 difference outside of EBAY. I used PayPal and paid Jianwen Li via his email. The very next day my checking account was fraudulently charged $83 by a Chinese company, JIuzhaigoutravel Beijing. I immediately suspected this seller, and told him so. He apologized and offered "full refund". Paypal at first says I got a refund for $96--the ORIGINAL amount of tablet only, but NOT extra $40 I paid ( kiss the $83 goodbye!).  Then today I see his check toPaypal bounced, so I'm at $0 refund. WORSE; Paypal says my refund is "pending until February 1st" (long past Ebay's feedback window, oddly) HELLO!! It's only JANUARY 18th. Why so long for a refund? This store has an immensely high number of positive reviews. Trying to make out a detailed report to Ebay was very complicated, and I gave up. I fear Paypal and Ebay may have a vested interest in helping this guy. I have a feeling I wont see my money, a replacement item, the charger I need (and should receive via warranty), and NO ONE will investigate how my banking info (none only to Paypal) got into a Chinese criminal's hands one day after my "off the record" transaction with a Chinese based store. For the record I risked my 100% Ebay feedback score and laid into this store while I still had the chance. Hope you learn from my loss!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SatisfactionassuredJianwen-Li/columbus-Ohio-95219/SatisfactionassuredJianwen-Li-Satisfactionassured-Ebay-Store-Jianwen-Li-POSSIBLY-JIU-999470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Satisfactionassured/Jianwen Li