- Report: #1008865
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sauna Works
Sauna Works2130 Fillmore St. San Francisco, California United States of America
Sauna Works Clearlight Infrared Sauna Sauna Works Fraud San Francisco, California
1. They say their cedar saunas are indeed cedar when in fact they are Thuja Plicata which has none of the anti microbial properties that old growth cedar has.
2. They say they "manufacture" their own saunas when in fact they do not manufacture their Essential line. Healthmate, one of their competitors does.
3. They say they test their saunas before they ship them to you. They do not.
4. They say they are made in South Korea when they are in fact made in Yantai and Shanghai China.
Other useful information:
The chromotherapy they sell for $400 for the Premier line costs them $150.00 only.
a. EMF is off the charts outside of the sauna. If they were so concerned about EMF why would they allow this?
b. Check your sauna. Nowhere will you find where they are made. Are they ashamed? They should be.
c. The "Lifetime Warranty" is only as good as the company. A company that would actually lie about where it's products are made is hardly focused on longevity.
d. The picture of their "showroom" is a complete photoshop fraud. That is nothing what it looks like and their real address is 22 Cleveland St. The listed address is a Post Office Box.
e. There is no research to back up their claims that heavy metals or other "toxins", whatever they are, are vibrated out of a cell and then out of your body as they like to say.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sauna-Works/San-Francisco-California-94115/Sauna-Works-Clearlight-Infrared-Sauna-Sauna-Works-Fraud-San-Francisco-California-1008865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.