Complaint Review: Savannah apartments

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Savannah apartments
875 east silverado ranch blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Savannah apartments Thieves Las Vegas, Nevada

Savannah apartments evicted me during Christmas for made up late fees even though the rent was paid.
They did it while I was away across the country visiting family for the holidays. I spoke with the apartment manager before I left for my trip and told her I'd pay her the money and she refused to accept it. I then told her I'd be away since it was the day before my scheduled trip, so she knew the exact dates I'd be away. she told me she was going to file eviction anyway and that my belongings would be safe in my apartment until my return. To my surprise when I came back to move my things my tv and my blanket were stolen out of the apartment. But the eviction notice was taped on the door with a seal from the sheriff. So before the sheriff came to seal up the apt someone in their staff helped themselves to my tv. Since there was no damage to my front door and they had the keys because they also changed the lock while I was gone it was 100% them. No matter what they say.
Do not rent from these people I am not the first person who has been robbed in this complex either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savannah-apartments/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89183/Savannah-apartments-Thieves-Las-Vegas-Nevada-989480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savannah apartments