Complaint Review: Save Avenue

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: anna — Hartland Wisconsin United States of America
Save Avenue
3200 N. Hayden Road Suite 140 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Save Avenue Relentless Sales Tactics Scottsdale, Arizona

Hey I just wanted to offer my support as yet another person that felt misled and ripped-off by Save Avenue or e cash store or whatever they're calling themselves now.  I reluctantly decided to purchase the "basic business package" back in 2009.  After being on the phone with some guy for at least an hour I finally gave up my credit information.  To this day I will never forget it, the phone call that is- WOW is all I could think by the time it was over; I have never in my life been so hard sold like that.

It's funny I asked all the right questions and tried to really understand the product/service and even after my gut instinct not to purchase- I did!!!  Needless to say I was looking for something today and came across my "business package".  Even though its been over 3 years since giving away my money I decided to try and give my website a look-up. [continued below]....
.....   Surprise!@!! no website, not even one for the company and then I tried to call them-nothing.

I started checking around and realized that I'm most likely out $219.95.  I was them looking at my fulfillment invoice and the first service listed reads "Lifetime Buyers Club Membership/ Member Refferral Website"-Included.  Well so much for that business, I'm sure others were taken for much more so I feel grateful I didn't fall for anymore of there scams.  If anyone has any new info on these crooks let me know.  How can you file a complaint against a company you can't find.  I wonder what alias they are using now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Save-Avenue/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Save-Avenue-Relentless-Sales-Tactics-Scottsdale-Arizona-963182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Save Avenue