Complaint Review: Save MOre.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By: mom2two — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
Save MOre.com

Save MOre.com Charged my credit card, didn't send out gift card, does NOT answer custumer service # or return my calls for refund. Internet

On the 7th of this month, November, I submitted a voucher for a $10 Subway gift card from the Savemore.com co.   I was to receive my card in the mail in 7-10 days time.   Today is the 23rd of the month of November and I have no card yet.  My credit card was charged and I have made many many attemts to reach the company to explain the story and there's never ever an answer at the end of the c. s. number to talk to.   I also have left many voice mails with my name and number an pleaded with them to call me and talk about this situation.  Again, no returns to my phone calls.  Can you please help me with this situation, a refund of $10 or my gift card???   The cs # there is 1-800-441-1090.  Thanks so much for your help in this matter.  It's important to me and my boys to resolve it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Save-MOrecom/internet/Save-MOrecom-Charged-my-credit-card-didnt-send-out-gift-card-does-NOT-answer-custumer-801239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Save MOre.com