Complaint Review: Save More.com

• Reported By: Megan — neenah Wisconsin United States of America
Save More.com
Internet, Texas United States of America

Save More.com Burgerking Gift Card NEVER came Internet, Texas

I ordered my Burgerking gift card along with my boyfriend (separate transactions) out of different accounts. I waited and waited to get my gift card. I ordered around nov-dec 2011. In maybe feb-mar 2012 I realized that I still hadn't received my card, so I logged into the website, which was fully functioning and clicked on the past record orders and realized that i had not "redeemed" it so I did so.

The other day I realized that I has still haven't received my giftcard, I went on their tonight and as everyone says the website is gone, I tried to call the number that is on my bank statement by the which the payment cleared 12-31-2011,.... and that number is out of order. I think of this as a principle, not price, its not the 5.00 we have to stop these people!!!! if we bring principle back to society we can stop these horrible companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Save-Morecom/Internet-Texas-/Save-Morecom-Burgerking-Gift-Card-NEVER-came-Internet-Texas-893426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Save More.com