Complaint Review: Save The American Dream

• Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: D — Florida United States of America
Save The American Dream
4901 N.W. 17th Way, Suite#501 Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Save The American Dream This company is a big scam they insured me that my lender would reduce my payments but in the end i became more in debt. Ft Lauderdale , Florida

After seeing a advertisment on tv about this company I conatcted them to see how they could help me modify my loan. They inform me that I would need to send them a fee of $350. After that they would send me some papers to mail to my lender. This company guaranteed me that my loan would be reduced by half of what I was paying. The representive I spoke with advise me that I didnt have to make my next payment during this remodification period because my lender will add the payment I sent to them on my balance. After being contacted by my lender numbers of times about payment and late fee charges I became behind and was facing reprocession. I tryed contacting but had no luck only reached a recording and a full mailbox promp. This company "Save The American Dream" is a big scam something or someone need to take legal action about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Save-The-American-Dream/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Save-The-American-Dream-This-company-is-a-big-scam-they-insured-me-that-my-lender-would-r-722210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Save The American Dream