Complaint Review: SaveMore

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Julie — Flower Mound Texas United States of America
SaveMore

SaveMore $10 Subway Restaurant gift card for $5, Internet

I purchased a $10 gift card for Subway Restaurants from SaveMore.com for $5 in November. I was charged for it on my credit card and never received the gift card. Now it doesn't even show up on my SaveMore account that it ever existed. I purchased a couple of CVS cards without any problems. They still show on my account but not the Subway. Spoke with someone on their facebook page and they were "looking into it for me" and I never heard back. What a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMore/internet/SaveMore-10-Subway-Restaurant-gift-card-for-5-Internet-821179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore