Complaint Review: SaveMore

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Adele — Woodland Hills California United States of America
SaveMore

SaveMore Lifestyle Save More, LLC (we, SaveMore.com, or SaveMore Papa Johns and Barnes & Noble vouchers/gift cards never received, Internet

My husband and I, each under our own Savemore accounts, ordered both Papa John's vouchers and Barnes & Noble gift cards.  They were never received.  I emailed and was told I'd have the products within one to two weeks, but they never came.  I tried calling, but could not obtain a real person on the phone.  After  holding for several minutes, I was transferred to an answering machine and was never called back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMore/internet/SaveMore-Lifestyle-Save-More-LLC-we-SaveMorecom-or-SaveMore-Papa-Johns-and-Barnes--831453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore