Complaint Review: SaveMore.com

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: JR — Portage Michigan United States of America
SaveMore.com
12700 Park Central Drive 21st Floor Dallas, Texas United States of America

SaveMore.com LifeStyle - SaveMore, Inc Took money, did not provide Gift Cards, no response to emails, won't answer phone calls Dallas Texas

On 11/1/2011, 12/2/2011 and 12/27/2011 I purchased Gift Cards via SaveMore.com for Subway, Burger King, & Barnes and Noble respectively.

After following their strange way of "claiming" my vouchers, I have still to this date (5/7/2012) never received any of these 3 cards.

Over the last few months I have sent emails with no replies received.  I have attempted to contact them via their 800 phone number which has now been disconnected.  I then found their direct line, which no one ever answers or returns the messages I leave.

I find it frustrating to see that they still are selling goods on their website and hate to think others are getting scammed in the way I did.

Since I have done quite a bit of internet research and found others with the same issue, I am investigating in taking this further via Class Action Lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMorecom/Dallas-Texas-/SaveMorecom-LifeStyle-SaveMore-Inc-Took-money-did-not-provide-Gift-Cards-no-respons-879185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore.com