Complaint Review: SaveMore.com

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: OnlineShopper76 — New York New York United States of America
SaveMore.com

SaveMore.com Barnes and Nobel gift card never arrived Internet

I bought a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card from SaveMore.com on December 8th. It was supposed to ship 3 days later but didn't. I followed up 2 weeks later and was told that it was on back order and should ship the following week. Nothing happened. I tried to reach them again today and was told in a recorded message to leave a number for call back.

Based on the posts on this site, I assume this is the last I have seen of my $10. I hope someone stops them from ripping off more people. I will make sure to spread the word about their shady practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMorecom/internet/SaveMorecom-Barnes-and-Nobel-gift-card-never-arrived-Internet-831741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore.com