Complaint Review: SaveMore.com

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: dslocum — Ontario California United States of America
SaveMore.com

SaveMore.com Burger King RIPOFF, Internet

On December 27th, I purchased a Burger King voucher from savemore.com.  It said that the certificate would arrive within 2 weeks.  At the end on January I called savemore.com (please note that no where  on their site is there any email address!).

I left a message for savemore to contact me via phone and I received no contact.  I called 2 weeks later and left another message which was ignored and I called now 2 weeks later and have received no return call.

Thankfully I have only lost $5 but this company is a complete sham.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMorecom/internet/SaveMorecom-Burger-King-RIPOFF-Internet-845557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore.com