Complaint Review: SaveMore.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: Alicia — Houston Texas United States of America

SaveMore.com I bought a 25.00 Barnes & Nobel Gift Card and never received anything back. Internet, Internet

I bought a 25.00 Barnes and Nobel gift card for my son for Christmas. I never received it. I started calling Save More and was told they were back ordered, but be assured I would receive it. It is now the end of February and still nothing and I can not get anyone on the phone again. I have left several messages and no one will return my call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMorecom/internet/SaveMorecom-I-bought-a-2500-Barnes-Nobel-Gift-Card-and-never-received-anything-back-844021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore.com