Complaint Review: SaveMore.com

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Other United States of America
SaveMore.com

SaveMore.com No Customer Service Available Internet

I purchased a $3 order of Peeled Snacks through SaveMore.com.  It never arrived and my credit card was charged.  The problem wasn't the $3, it's the principle.  I could not get any customer service or response about my order.  I called their so-called customer service line many times and e-mailed about my order. I never heard back either direction. I am writing this because I'm glad it was only $3 that I lost.  I am going to try and get it back, since it was on my credit card. Very frustrating......I will never order anything from SaveMore.com, again.  I waisted more time than my $3 was worth holding, leaving message, and e-mailing them regarding my lost order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMorecom/internet/SaveMorecom-No-Customer-Service-Available-Internet-856894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore.com