Complaint Review: SaveMore.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kellie — The Woodlands Texas United States of America

SaveMore.com Savemore is a ripoff. Internet

I have made a few purchases from savemore.com and only 1 of them came to fruition.

I purchased an Autozone deal for a gift card on 11/10/11.  The deal didn't go live on savemore's site until 11/15/11 and at that time I went to the site and redeemed it.  The gift card was suppose to be mailed but never arrived even thought time and time again they promised it had been mailed.  It has been 3 months and still nothing.

I have made multiple attempts to contact them since the last email I got from them which was on 1/11/12 in which they claimed there was a 'slight delay due to the holidays'.  They have since stopped answering all contact of which I have tried via email, facebook, and phone.

I purchased a Fandango movie ticket deal on 12/5/11.  Digital Doorstep who was supposed to redeem the vouchers went bankrupt therefore Savemore.com is now liable for the cost of the vouchers but they will not respond to the multiple attempts to contact via email, phone, and facebook.

I purchased a Live Thin deal for weight loss drops on 12/8/11.  I waited a month or so but I never received anything so I contacted them for a refund.  They agreed to a full refund.  I received a refund for the initial cost of the voucher but they failed to refund the agreed upon shipping cost of $5.  I have contacted them multiple times via email, facebook, and phone and got only 1 initial response telling me they would refund the shipping but never did and stopped responding to me.

I am at my wits end and don't know where to turn for help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMorecom/internet/SaveMorecom-Savemore-is-a-ripoff-Internet-836652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore.com