Complaint Review: SaveMore.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: RunnersHigh — United States of America

SaveMore.com They are a scam-Fake! Ordered two gift cards that never arrived! Internet

I bought two gift cards from Savemore.com. One was for Barnes and Noble and the other was for Auto Zone. I bought them in November and Dec. '11. I had until 2015 to redeem them (yes, you read that correctly). I redeemed them on 2/22/12 instead. I was suppose to rec'v these cards by mail within 3 weeks. Well, i started contacting Savemore.com before the 3 weeks were here b/c I just had a bad feeling (even though I had ordered some things in the past that had arrived...) Everyday I either called their phone # or emailed them. I once got a response and then that person too drifted in to the woodwork. I never heard back again. I filed with my credit card company to get a refund and then they will deal with it from there. DO NOT ORDER FROM SAVEMORE.COM. Every story you read is true! Even though they keep putting things out on the internet for sale (they are like Groupon etc), I would not trust them. They are a hoax.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveMorecom/internet/SaveMorecom-They-are-a-scam-Fake-Ordered-two-gift-cards-that-never-arrived-Internet-857035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveMore.com