Complaint Review: Saveavenue.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 22, 2009

• Reported By:Woodruff South Carolina
Saveavenue.com
4205 N. 7th Ave Ste. #201 Nationwide U.S.A.

Saveavenue.com- E-store - Tailored For You - Homebased Money Con $500 1st 2nd day salesman cons 5000.00 out of you upgrades -their goal was 2500.00 Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Into Our Office

scam on elderly and handicapped - first a lady calls and says invest 500.00 - if you don't make it back in 1 year-you will be reimbursed the 500.00 .

Next day a salesman calls and just keep on and on - about the 500.00is a waste without advertisng. and that's what Savealot was there for - they would handle all the web root, and search engins and advertisemsent and a couach to teach teach me how to get in the back office and learn to run the store on my own.

I have emailed with several questions and always get a different answers. As a matter of fact -I opened this store up in July and I still don't have the 250 free business cards I was promised - I asked my first coach he said a dummie in the front office typed them wrong but he would get them ordered. When I called last week and got a different coach he told me they had not been ordered. and discounted that they were probably said to me -

I have MS and told both the initial caller and the secondary caller that I was having a hard time paying for my meds (and still am ) and I was just reaching out for something please don't reip me me off - please tell me the truth - eveyone says Oh no problem all our customess bring home ag 2500.00 a month

Julie
Woodruff, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveavenuecom/nationwide/Saveavenuecom-E-store-Tailored-For-You-Homebased-Money-Con-500-1st-2nd-day-salesm-402919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveavenue.com

Please Call Into Our Office

AUTHOR: monique - (USA)

Mam, I have searched for your account high and low, could you plese give us a call so we can help assist with your problems, we are more than happy to work with you to resolve your issues.