Complaint Review: Savefuel.ca, Hydro-Gen

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By:Rochester Washington
Savefuel.ca, Hydro-Gen
savefuel.ca Internet U.S.A.

Savefuel.ca, Hydro-Gen RIPOFF from Canada, Internet Fraud Fuel Saving Device Non Shipment 4 Months Pembroke Ontario

* : Savefuel.ca Company is reasonable, but where are they?

* : Company is reasonable, but where?

*UPDATE Employee: Order Information

*Consumer Comment: The unit from Savefuel.ca is a rippoff

*Author of original report: LANL, HONDA, GM, BMW all for Hydrogen Fuel Now!

*Consumer Comment: Good luck

*Author of original report: SaveFuel.CA No RipOFF Comes Through A OK

Order ID:12913532
Date Purchased and paid for: Wednesday, May 24, 2006. 2:27:00 AM

Nearly 4 Months and no fuel saving here. Does NOT ship when promised. Claims to be a small Canadian company overwhelmed with orders. Jaco Bolle has this fancy Internet site with glowing customer reports. Don't be fooled. Now claiming fire damaged facility ?? Initial emails were answered with promises that remain unfulfilled. Now my emails are going unanswered. September 11, no replies, no item delivered. Did I waste hundreds of dollars on thin air?

Michael
Rochester, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2006 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savefuelca-Hydro-Gen/internet/Savefuelca-Hydro-Gen-RIPOFF-from-Canada-Internet-Fraud-Fuel-Saving-Device-Non-Shipment-210384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savefuel.ca, Hydro-Gen

#1

Savefuel.ca Company is reasonable, but where are they?

AUTHOR: Mike from cincinnati - (U.S.A.)

I have purchased a few hydrogen systems from this company. They have always delivered the product. They are sometimes a little slow (but they have shipped within about a week of my orders). Their packaging is mediocre. The product quality is, well, typical of a "manufacturer" who likely builds stuff in their garage or in a small shop.

The (cheap/small) systems are made from ABS plastic, which in Canada is what they use for drain plumbing a lot. In the USA we use more PVC pipe, but for all intents and purposes, it's the same. They produce a reasonable hydrogen cell at a low cost. I have never ordered a big, metal enclosed cell, mainly because those have very tiny HHO output compared to other brands.

I have actually resold these units from Savefuel.ca and made a profit by bundling their cheap cell with an EFIE and some other components to make a kit. They get the job done, but they need to have an EFIE and/or a PWM to do it right. There are other reasons why their stuff is not the best overall, all of which has to do with the needs of modern engines more than the type or build quality of their cells. In short, they don't sell a complete system in my opinion, but if you want a cheap pre-built hydrogen cell, you can use theirs and buy other stuff on your own. Like I prefer to buy an EFIE at http://www.fuelsavermpg.com/ because they have a cheap and reliable EFIE for hydrogen systems.

My experience with the company ranges from late 2008 to mid-2009.

Here is my only complaint: their website doesn't seem to be up and running today for some reason. They don't appear in DNS. I hope they are not defunct. It could be a temporary (albeit major) problem.

I guess I may or may not mention the fact that I run a competitive website and yet I do have a good opinion of them, at least to some degree. I probably should not mention the name of my own website so it doesn't look like I am plugging my own. Just do your research on complete HHO kits and you should find some better retailers or manufacturers of hho kits. Look for complete systems. You will pay more, but you will get a lot more, too.

The Savefuel.ca website does not load as of the time I wrote this, nor for the last 3 days.

Disclaimer: I do not own, control, or have anything besides a customer relationship with savefuel.ca. The link shown above does not go to a website selling competitive parts, rather it goes to an accessory store that is not run by me.

#2

Company is reasonable, but where?

AUTHOR: Mike from cincinnati - (U.S.A.)

I have actually resold these units and made a profit by bundling their cheap cell with an EFIE and some other components to make a kit. They get the job done, but they need to have an EFIE and/or a PWM to do it right. There are other reasons why their stuff is not the best overall, all of which has to do with the needs of modern engines more than the type or build quality of their cells. In short, they don't sell a complete system in my opinion, but if you want a cheap pre-built hydrogen cell, you can use theirs and buy other stuff on your own. Like I prefer to buy an EFIE at http://www.fuelsavermpg.com/ because they have a cheap and reliable EFIE for hydrogen systems.

My experience with the company ranges from late 2008 to mid-2009.

Order Information

AUTHOR: Anne - (Canada)

Hey there Michael, I want to apologize for you getting no information at all from our

former staff. We have shutdown that office and opened up a new office in Northern

Ontario, new staff, new supervisor, and a new customer service approach (we DO

respond to our customers). I would like to help you out, either with tracking information

for your order, or to process a refund for you. My name is Anne Bolle, and please

contact me via email, anne@savefuel.ca Thanks

The unit from Savefuel.ca is a rippoff

AUTHOR: John_from_ny - (U.S.A.)

SO your tellinng me that this actually works.

Prove it!

I have not found 1 person in the entire world that has had this work from them.

I think your from SAVEFUEL.CA...see you in court!

LANL, HONDA, GM, BMW all for Hydrogen Fuel Now!

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

MY Hydor-Gen unit finally arrived and is installed and working fine. O2 sensors no problem, Catalytic Converter uneffected, no coatings claimed or used. My engine runs cooler and cleaner. I'm using a Hydrogen supplimental fuel device on my car now. Better mileage and more power from day 1.
LANL (Los Alamos National Lab), Honda, GM, BMW all for Hydrogen Fuel.
Check out these links. education.lanl.gov/RESOURCES/h2/education.html
Time to wake up and smell the roses!

Good luck

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Good luck trying to outsmart the O2 Sensors, and have fun replacing the Catalytic Converter(s) regularly after they've been either melted down, or poisoned by the "coating" that crap claims to do.

Why do you people believe that stuff works? If it had any credence, don't you think ONE vehicle maker would use it? That would be the easiest way to meet the CAFE requirements.

SaveFuel.CA No RipOFF Comes Through A OK

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Received shipment tracking today Sept. 27, 2006. My Hydro-Gen is on the way. Many months late, the company struggles to keep up with demand. Complaints here and with BBB, seems the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Can't wait to receive my Savefuel unit and begin testing. Savefuel.Ca / Hydro-Gen is no RipOff, they apparently ARE just a small company overwhelmed with orders.