Complaint Review: Savefuel.ca

• Updated: Thu, November 27, 2008

• Reported By:Danvers Illinois
Savefuel.ca
4309 Springcreek Vineland, Ontario Canada

Savefuel.ca A Division Of HydroGenX Corporation Nobody's home, but they'll take your money. Vineland Ontario

*Author of original report: I got my money back. Thankfully, I used my Citi card to purchase.

Nobody's home.

Only way to ask a question is to create an automated service ticket (their customer support email address is closed). After 11 days, nobody has touched my ticket.

Foolishly, I ordered almost $500 worth of merchandise from them on 5/15/08. Hopefully, it'll arrive, but I really doubt it (today's 5/21 and nothing, yet).

On 5/16/08, they speedily took my money through my credit card company.

Today, I (finally) got concerned and tried calling them. I only got their automated voicemail with a recorded message from John Bolle. His recording says to leave a message, but his message inbox is full. Oh oh! Panic time.

My complaint is sounding a lot like the one from

Steve
Danvers, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savefuelca/Vineland-Ontario-L0R2C/Savefuelca-A-Division-Of-HydroGenX-Corporation-Nobodys-home-but-theyll-take-your-money-334074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savefuel.ca

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Citi Card on 5/21, requesting they perform a "charge reversal" with savefuel. Citi did that immediately. When savefuel was informed from Citi that there was a charge reversal on my 5/16 purchase, they did not contest it and I got my money back. So, in my case, I got out of it without losing money. Regarding hydrogen generators, I strongly caution people to think twice before installing one on their cars. The actual results is questionable and your car's engine is worth a lot more than any potential fuel savings.

Hey Steve, first of all I want to apologize that you got shafted by our former

employees. We have shutdown our original office and opened a new office in Northern

Ontario, new staff, new head supervisor, new customer service approach. I had like to

resolve this for you, either with getting you info on a tracking number for your package

or processing a refund for you. Again, I am sorry this happened, and obviously you are